Spare battery for KTM macina 29?

Paul Wrighton

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2018
Can anyone advise where best to obtain a spare Bosch power pack for this bike?

I think there may be a couple on Amazon and maybe I have found one on Ebay, but I'd far prefer to use a source that guaranteed compatibility.

I think my existing pack has 300 Wh and I'd love to upgrade to 486 Wh which is claimed for this unit... https://www.amazon.co.uk/BIKE-VISION-Replacement-Battery-Classic/dp/B07H9KMC1F/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=QNMDBTADJFE8X474FHKS

All assistance much appreciated.

I shall not be rushing to make this purchase, because I simply cannot afford it, but once my existing back drops to 10 miles range I shall have to have a replacement!

Paul Wrighton

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2018
thanks Wicky! I am liking the look of that one since it is my aim to eliminate as much white as I can from my bike! Also I'm not 100% but I think the bike came with 300 Wh so even though that's not my hoped for 500, it is still a big step up to get 400 Wh.

(shame about the price, but then it's a reputable store and these things are expensive)

OOPS! and now I read this...
[I said:
Please Note: This product is only available to customers who purchased their bike direct from us. This part is held in stock and is available to our customers for a quick and convenient solution. We do not supply this product to those who have bought their bikes from others.
[/I]

Trevormonty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2016
NZ
There are two battery types, for generation 1 motors ie classic which is 2011-2013. The latest powerpack 300, 400 and 500wh for generation 2 & 3 motors, activeline and performance line.

What year is your bike and motor does it have?

Paul Wrighton

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2018
What year is your bike and motor does it have?
Since this was bought 2nd hand from my local bike shop I've just been back there and they are fairly sure it is a 1st gen from 2013. But they have taken photos and the serial number and are going to get back to me with quotes for 400 and 500 batteries

Advertisers