Specialized Turbo Levo Sx2 Tuning dongle

Adam L

Just Joined
Sep 4, 2016
Uk
Has any one had any problems fitting the above to a 2017 model bike ? Fitted as per instructions but now intermittently stops working and cuts out all pedal assist. All connections are good, and by removing the dongle and un plugging and plugging back in, seems to make it work again. Also, the mission control app, seems to create the same problem. Do you think it could be a software incompatibility issue with the 2017 model.

Guriguri

Just Joined
Jan 21, 2017
London
i have the 2017 Turbo Levo HT 29" and have been trying to fit the Sx2 Dongle. I think all the connections are good but I get no assist after speed reached to 25km/h.

gazman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 5, 2017
liverpool
I'm not going to try it because I'm made up with my 6fattie the way it is and it's only 3 days old. But playing with the settings before I noticed you could change the wheel size.
My thinking is if you made it considerably smaller and if the bike compensates as a smaller wheel turns faster for a given speed the bike will go quicker. I'd use a different format of measuring other than the command app as it might realise and throw an error
But the bike on its own wouldn't know.
I've not tried it, nor do I intend to and I take no responsibility for anyone trying it!

Advertisers