Sunak - Good conference speech

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
He might just have pulled success out of the bag with his innovative approach and populist policies, both in the speech and recently.

HS2 , the forced e-car introduction, the imposition of huge 20mph limit zones. all have huge numbers of enemies.

Very few will dislike the phasing out of future smoking while not affecting existing smokers, or the introduction of long overdue improved technical education, or using HS2 money to improve roads elsewhere.

Some reservations.

He needs to produce some actual evidence between now and the election date for it to pay off.

Progressively banning smoking without banning Vaping makes no sense, but Vaping has big commercial interests. He'll need to solve that conundrum.

The progressive smoking ban has a hidden agenda, an attack on cannabis usage, so that will have plenty of opposition.

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
DSC_0119_05.JPG

smoking it is bad for ur health get a 400quid volcano :cool:

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
He might just have pulled success out of the bag with his innovative approach and populist policies, both in the speech and recently.

HS2 , the forced e-car introduction, the imposition of huge 20mph limit zones. all have huge numbers of enemies.

Very few will dislike the phasing out of future smoking while not affecting existing smokers, or the introduction of long overdue improved technical education, or using HS2 money to improve roads elsewhere.

Some reservations.

He needs to produce some actual evidence between now and the election date for it to pay off.

Progressively banning smoking without banning Vaping makes no sense, but Vaping has big commercial interests. He'll need to solve that conundrum.

The progressive smoking ban has a hidden agenda, an attack on cannabis usage, so that will have plenty of opposition.
To be frank, I saw it for what it was (a steaming heap of bs that will no doubt succeed in distracting the quite dim average red/blue wall voter from the abysmal failure of sunak or any of his cronies to achieve anything). To be fair, I don't think a future in which we have bs liberally applied in this way is at all escapable. Starmer is if anything worse than sunak when it comes to subtle rationalised u turns, smoothly discounted changes, to please donors, vested interests. So, yes, all in all a great speech.
Ps fwiw, I'd rather vote for sunak than starmer (but then, I'd rather vote for Truss than starmer, at least she's funny)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: flecc

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Has nobody realised yet that Sunak is just a puppet of the WEF? These people have been placed all round the world. Trudeau, Micron etc. The scamdemic was a worldwide thing. Did you notice how everything happened in lockstep around the world when it started three and a half years ago? If the predictions of The Duran are correct, it will be Starmer in next, the man who sat on TV and said not enough children have been jabbed, we must jab MORE. How evil is that? Have a look at The Conservative Woman website, or The Expose, or UKColumn, or Health Impact News. It's no good listening/watching the BBC and the rest of the MSM. They are all bought and paid-for by Blackrock, Vanguard etc. There must be someone other than Soundwave on here who can see what is going on.

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
The front page of The Light newspaper says it all about our 'government'
https://thelightpaper.co.uk/ Just think back to when the madness started, and all the MPs voted for lockdowns, they all voted for masks, they all voted for The Jab, and then they ALL sat there later with their little Ukraine lapel badge. Does this really indicate an independent, sovereign government?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Does this really indicate an independent, sovereign government?
There's no such thing as an independent sovereign government in this present day world, nor has there been for well over 100 years. All are interdependent, even the USA is a slave to the many traps of its own devising.

Why do you protest? What makes you think your alternative sources know the truth, when their alternative reality could just be an alternative lie. Do you really think you, or even many of us, can change anything anyway?

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
go on dunn and Bradstreet and you will find all government is registered as corporations for profit.

we live in a lie they just replaced slavery with debt and its all gone to shite so time for ww3 :p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Thanks for the Richard Vobes video, Soundwave. My wife only discovered him recently and pointed him out. The people at our Stand in the Park group are more up on the legal side than myself. My brain is a bit old now!

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
go on dunn and Bradstreet and you will find all government is registered as corporations for profit.

we live in a lie they just replaced slavery with debt and its all gone to shite so time for ww3 :p
However, ww3 like all the other wars will be about corporations selling arms; energy at inflated prices to plebs who buy patriotic bs as part of being converted to cannonfodder. We don't just live in a lie, we all cheat and lie to get by, as cohen would say.

Advertisers