Tesco Burgers

smudger1956

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2012
West London
Seems to be a lot of kerfuffle about Tesco burgers, I picked up a packet while I was in my local Tesco that once was a pub, and took a look at the nutritional label, turns out they are fairly low in fat, but suprisingly high in Shergar......

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Was that their new brand 'I can believe its not beef' :p

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
nay,i don't believe it.

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
Seems to be a lot of kerfuffle about Tesco burgers, I picked up a packet while I was in my local Tesco that once was a pub, and took a look at the nutritional label, turns out they are fairly low in fat, but suprisingly high in Shergar......

I bought some burgers too along with a bottle of Bacardi and a bottle of Lambs Navy. That gave me the full set: White rum, Dark rum & Red Rum!

Indalo

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
Cow walks into a bar
barman says "why the long face"
cow replies "its all these illegal ingredients taking our jobs"

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
"Can't believe that woman was sent to hospital after eating a horse meat burger... Her condition is said to be stable"

smudger1956

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2012
West London
My local Tesco's have gone on a PR campaign, they have set up a free burger bar outside the main enterance.
Not one to pass up free food, I promptly ordered one, the lady serving politely asked if I would like anything on my burger.
£5.00 each way I replied.........

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Now what makes me think Tesco are not going to be allowed to forget this for a long time? :rolleyes:

smudger1956

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2012
West London
Wifey has just come back from Tesco's, she said the meat counter is deserted, poor old butcher just sitting at the counter.
Wifey engages in conversation "Trade slowed up a bit then" to which the butcher replied " it's tough love, l feel like I'm flogging a dead horse".............

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
......Due to the closure of HMV and BlockBuster, you can now buy Steven Spielburg's "War Horse" at the food section in Tesco's.......

smudger1956

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2012
West London
My Cockney friend called me to ask if I was interested in any cheap Tesco burgers, apparently he brought a container full, cost him a pony..............

Advertisers