The new bike

stumpy150

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 9, 2015
Yorkshire
ok it's not an e bike -----

I went out and spent some cash at the LBS approx 6 weeks ago

Got myself a carbon fibre road bike - and have found out it's a lot harder to pedal than the Ebike but just as much fun :)

Did my first full 50 Mile un aided Elec free ride on Saturday and are now suffering from aching muscles I never realised I had :)

Attachments

D

Deleted member 4366

It doesn't take long for your muscles to adjust. After you've ridden a road bike for a bit, it's surprising how easy an ebike is.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
Nice bike, they're flying machines apart from on the hills, although short sharp hills can be blasted up amazingly easily.
IMG_20161005_144858.jpg

D

Deleted member 4366

Nice bike, they're flying machines apart from on the hills, although short sharp hills can be blasted up amazingly easily.
View attachment 16092
That's a very well thought out bike: Nice flat bottle mount for a Shark battery; normal drop-outs for a Q128C motor; hollowtech crank for easy PAS installation. Yes, that could be a flyer!

Those boots seem a bit out of place. Why spend all that money to save 1kg of bike weight, then add 1kg of boots?

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
That's a very well thought out bike: Nice flat bottle mount for a Shark battery; normal drop-outs for a Q128C motor; hollowtech crank for easy PAS installation. Yes, that could be a flyer!

Those boots seem a bit out of place. Why spend all that money to save 1kg of bike weight, then add 1kg of boots?
I think once we install the 6-stone something 12-year-old it will be a flyer.

They are quite light those Scarpa boots, a shame they don't come with much tread on the soles though.

Reactions: EddiePJ

Advertisers