Theresa May,the Dictator...

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
she must be feeling insecure. Both wings of the tories can blackmail her if they so wish.

• Agree
Reactions: Kudoscycles

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.

Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.

I am very surprised you need reminding who her role model is/was... o_O

• Agree
Reactions: trex and flecc

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
If she loses the single market and the EU passport the job losses will be hundreds of thousands,Sunderland was an unemployment black spot,she cannot risk Nissan leaving,losing 30,000 plus jobs.
The Leavers talk about blood on the streets if Brexit is not achieved to Boris/Gove/Farage spec., there will certainly be riots in Sunderland if May is the cause of all those job losses.
Perhaps she should have made Gove,minister for employment,he would have been in a very difficult position to seek Leave and also been responsible for such unemployment.
She is in an impossible position.
Why doesn't she put the vote to parliament?
KudosDave

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
If she loses the single market and the EU passport the job losses will be hundreds of thousands,Sunderland was an unemployment black spot,she cannot risk Nissan leaving,losing 30,000 plus jobs.
The Leavers talk about blood on the streets if Brexit is not achieved to Boris/Gove/Farage spec., there will certainly be riots in Sunderland if May is the cause of all those job losses.
Perhaps she should have made Gove,minister for employment,he would have been in a very difficult position to seek Leave and also been responsible for such unemployment.
She is in an impossible position.
Why doesn't she put the vote to parliament?
KudosDave
I think you have already answered that!
Actually she is still trying to find ways to claim "Diminished Responsibility"
No doubt it will emerge it is the fault of the EU that she can't of course.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Rule N° 1: Everything bad that happens is the fault of the EU

Rule N° 2: Everything good that happens is your friendly national government looking after you.

Rule N° 3: there is no...

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Hammond has said that he intends that we will have a special arrangement for skilled workers. But what about the army of EU workers who do an excellent job harvesting on the farms,cleaners in hotels,waitresses in restaurants,these immigrants do jobs that Brits don't want to do anymore.
Did Hammond say anything about keeping the single market,tariff free and keeping the EU passport?
KudosDave

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
that's the best Hammond could do under the circumstance.
Whichever way you look at brexit, there will be an economic cost to break away from the EU. Give Mrs May some slack, she may square the circle.
(or May not and leave it to the next parliament)

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
that's the best Hammond could do under the circumstance.
Whichever way you look at brexit, there will be an economic cost to break away from the EU. Give Mrs May some slack, she may square the circle.
(or May not and leave it to the next parliament)
Of course the brexit voters will say why should these foreigners come and get the best jobs our people should be getting?
When our kids go to university and end up working in McDonald's ?
Basically it's wrong to deny our kids the right to work in the EU, and give jobs they should be able to train for just to save money for greedy companies.
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Andy D

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 30, 2016
Berkshire
TM the PM. Unelected to the position, and as a Remainer not much of a mandate, but likely leader till 2020......Not right IMHO

GE now I reckon

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
TM the PM. Unelected to the position, and as a Remainer not much of a mandate, but likely leader till 2020......Not right IMHO

GE now I reckon
Andy don't think the country needs another election, although in her position I would certainly be giving it some thought looking at what state the opposition is in. What we do need is someone to get a grip and make some positive decisions. Whether we think TM is the right person is irrelevant. She's what we've got. I don't see anyone else in either party who would be any better.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Andy don't think the country needs another election, although in her position I would certainly be giving it some thought looking at what state the opposition is in. What we do need is someone to get a grip and make some positive decisions. Whether we think TM is the right person is irrelevant. She's what we've got. I don't see anyone else in either party who would be any better.
Damned with Faint Praise, but yes you're right.
Dreadful situation for a nation to be in.
The three Brexiteers need replacing with someone better for a start before they drop us all in the Proverbial.

Advertisers