Thinking Of A Change

Billy mc

Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2015
Thinking of A change i Have A haibike Sduro Hard 9 In Excellent Condition Only About 400mls 20mths old UsedMostly On Greenlane And Cycle Tracks What Would it Be Worth? and What does everybody Think About The New Shimano E8000 Motor .As Good as The Yamaha Pw? was also looking at a Giant Dirt E1 Any Probs With them? Cheers

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Thinking of A change i Have A haibike Sduro Hard 9 In Excellent Condition Only About 400mls 20mths old UsedMostly On Greenlane And Cycle Tracks What Would it Be Worth? and What does everybody Think About The New Shimano E8000 Motor .As Good as The Yamaha Pw? was also looking at a Giant Dirt E1 Any Probs With them? Cheers
Is the 400 miles a typo? If not it must be covered in dust and cobwebs..:)

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

Billy mc

Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2015
Where I live PX options are few and far between and selling an expensive bike on auction sites is not for the unwary so good luck with that..
Thanks Gubbins Will See About trading it In First If Not I Am Not That Desperate To Sel It Just fancied A Change And Wondered what It Was Worth

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Thanks Gubbins Will See About trading it In First If Not I Am Not That Desperate To Sel It Just fancied A Change And Wondered what It Was Worth
My 4K Scott at 8 months old was valued by LBS at around £1800 to £2000 as a PX against a new 3.5K bike. Problem was that it was last years model and there were still some available , brand new that were heavily discounted. Their best option was to sell it for me and take a small commission for doing it.

Billy mc

Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2015
My 4K Scott at 8 months old was valued by LBS at around £1800 to £2000 as a PX against a new 3.5K bike. Problem was that it was last years model and there were still some available , brand new that were heavily discounted. Their best option was to sell it for me and take a small commission for doing it.
Are You Loosing A Lot On It ? Only Two Cycle Shops Close Will Try them First

Billy mc

Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2015
I sort of fell out of love with it for various reasons but since getting emtb mode and sorting out rhe creaking noises the romance is back on and have no desire to change it..[/QUOTE The Haibike Seems Ok I use Eco mostly Half Battery 54 miles

Related Articles

Advertisers