Titanic 2

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
An undertakers convention in working clothes could help set the mood for fellow passengers.
I like the way you think Flecc. Are you sure you're not from Glasgow?

billadie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2010
Tewkesbury
Everyone involved in the Titanic industry - the dreadful film, the endless, vacuous documentaries, books, videos etc etc etc. Of course, I would also invite the iceberg!

grldtnr

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
south east Essex
Ice and a slice with your G'n'T[?

clink ,clink ,time for a drink.QUOTE=billadie;172540]Everyone involved in the Titanic industry - the dreadful film, the endless, vacuous documentaries, books, videos etc etc etc. Of course, I would also invite the iceberg![/QUOTE]

smudger1956

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2012
West London
No matter which way I think about, it just seems to be in bad taste, a maritime disaster turned into a floating theme park............JHMO

SRS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 30, 2012
South Coast
No matter which way I think about, it just seems to be in bad taste, a maritime disaster turned into a floating theme park............JHMO

I agee, over 1500 people died in that tragic incident.

Those poor people who lost their lives deserve to rest in peace knowing that lessons were learnt and not that people will be cashing in at their expense forever more.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
This change in the way the disaster was viewed started when the grave of the Titanic was allowed to be explored and items removed from it, something always traditionally regarded as in bad taste. The rather silly film Titanic also devalued the status of the disaster by turning into an entertainment of dubious value. So I suppose that with the defilement already a fact, this sort of reconstruction was always bound to follow at some time.

Advertisers