Travel Insurance

D

Deleted member 4366

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Just tried them as looking for insurance and they refused point black for my wife who is well and active, not currently receiving any treatment, but has cancer with a terminal prognosis so we dare not travel without cover.
Quotes are available out there but are in excess of £2000 per week except for this company
http://www.insurecancer.com/ 0125 278 0190 or 0845 649 0190
They are preparing a quote and are just waiting for the consultant to sign a form, but judging by my telephone conversations with them it looks promising.
They only insure for cancer so if this is you then give them a ring.. No box ticking or on line forms as its all done on the phone like an informal job interview.. They contact your oncologist directly for an up to date prognoses before issuing a quote so have all your details to hand before ringing..
Will update if and when we get a quote..

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
We now have a quote which is £1000 per week with a £1000 excess. It sounds like a lot of cash but medical repatriation can be expensive.
It came with a warning about the other quotes I had, specifically box ticking with a serious medical condition.
It turns out I had described this illness incorrectly which would have given a less scrupulous company wriggle room if I were to claim...

Reactions: gray198

Advertisers