Wear, guarantee and warranty with e-mtb

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023

"...An expensive high-tech drivetrain will not necessarily be more durable. Expensive product lines in the bike sector are often designed for performance rather than durability.."

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
im only on my 2nd cassette and bike is 10 years old and have eagle electric shifter and said not to use multi shift on a ebike so turned that straight on.

old batt is nearly 8 years old and still ok range change chain at 0.5 keep it all clean and use a dongle :p

Reactions: Peter.Bridge

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
im only on my 2nd cassette and bike is 10 years old and have eagle electric shifter and said not to use multi shift on a ebike so turned that straight on.

old batt is nearly 8 years old and still ok range change chain at 0.5 keep it all clean and use a dongle :p
"The exception so far being the new SRAM Eagle Transmission, which is not only one of the most expensive, but also one of the most bombproof groupsets we have ever tested."

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i have the first one as my bike so old it does not have a udh for the new one that can shift under load tho mines not fell off yet :p

Related Articles

Advertisers