Wisper 705t Display

Wynne0648

Pedelecer
May 12, 2017
Leeds
Just bought a Wisper 705t, have just been out on what is probably about a 8 mile round trip the actual miles shown on the display is well over double this,probably nearer three times as much. Only had the bike about 6 days, done a couple of short 4 mile max rides and the 8 mile ride today, the mile reading is showing 63 miles. Not sure if this is a fault or setting. It's definitely miles showing and not km. I did look at a control screen setting manual on Wisper web site for this bike but it looks to complex for me, plus I would have thought the bike should be set up as standard. It's under warranty,but if it's something easy to sort and I can do it will save me taking it back to shop.

Wynne0648

Pedelecer
May 12, 2017
Leeds
Hi Wynne, has this been sorted now?

Regards, David
Have been away, but did call Access Bikes Honiton, spoke with what could have been there mechanic, after a chat I think the problem is probably mine. I didn't see the decimal dot on the display when riding the bike, do feel a bit of a fool now. Weather not good enough to go out to check it, but I think it's hopefully sorted now. Waiting for our second Wisper 705t for partner being delivered tonight.

Advertisers