705 T Wisper Battery

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
They have the 575 and 700 in stock but not the 375. I am going to wait till ebikebatteries have stock in to re-cell it

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
Wisper just put the battery as available on the web site, I’ve ordered one for the wife’s bike and I’ll use her battery for now, it’s 4 years old as well, so I would imagine it won’t last much longer anyway. Think I still may go ahead with getting the dead battery re- celled and updated, it’s cheaper than buying another 575w. Thanks for all the help.

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
Battery delivered today and back on the bike. After thinking it over we have decided not to bother getting the dead battery recalled, and when we need a battery for the other bike we will just buy a new from a Wisper. Just after a few tips on looking after the battery. We have always taken the batteries off the bikes in the winter months when it’s freezing weather and stored them in the house as we were told by shop we bought bikes from frosty weather isn’t good for them, I have always tended to leave them run almost down before fully charging, is this ok or should I charge them sooner. We have one original Wisper charger for the 375 w and a cheap eBay charger,as the other Wisper charger for the 575w packed in. Am I best to buy another proper charger from Wisper for the new battery.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Batteries stored in cold doesn't cause much harm as long as the voltage is at or near nominal voltage, it is only charging them when they or the temps are cold that will reduce the capacity being fully excepted.

Charger wise any generic one of the correct voltage supply and with correct charge connector will work.

Tim@Wisper

Trade Member
May 6, 2021
Hello,
Is this issue resolved? We are often able to repair batteries with issues such as this. If you would like to give us a call we can discuss possible options?
All the best

Advertisers