Almost at 5k miles

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
But unfortunately me and the rear wheel are walking to town think I got a shot bearing :-( hopefully it's fixable so I can get on to my 5k milestone
heartbreaking seeing me bike off the road lol makes my daily commute enjoyable

Sent from an S6 Edge using Tapatalk

Reactions: awol and LeighPing

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
Just annoyed at the crap LBS as I thought they would of checked / replaced when they robbed me on a new chain and rear cassette change but ah well lol

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
Wooooooo just rang the shop where I took my wheel and the very helpful bike technician said I was lucky to of spotted the problem so soon .I'm on the way to collect now and had the wheel trued whilst in the shop so should be back on track. Tonight I may do my fave 14 mile round trip depending on the weather

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
Update . I'm happy to say that my problem should now be fixed and my wheel is also running straight as a die . Wasn't the bearings the cone had actually disintegrated / exploded advised on very minor pitting in the race but should be good for many a mile to come . As always Keith saved the day with all his hard work . Great customer service from all at ebikecentres leicester

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
Meh atleast you sort of understood I got so much running through my head lol wheels back on I'm just making a flask of coffee then am of for a test ride

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Meh atleast you sort of understood I got so much running through my head lol wheels back on I'm just making a flask of coffee then am of for a test ride

So 5k by Monday?

• :D

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
In this weather chances are slim did a quick mile to test last night so unless it drys up il get it by Thursday latest as I use mine to commute ave 12 mile round trip

Advertisers