And...

Steve R

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 31, 2017
Nottingham
Where do I get a screw in 40v bulb for the front light on a 2010 Juicy Bike? Juicy Bike can't help me. And the internet drew a blank (I know there's a 2010 thread on 36 v bulbs but that doesn't solve my problem).

Thanks,

Steve.

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Where do I get a screw in 40v bulb for the front light on a 2010 Juicy Bike? Juicy Bike can't help me. And the internet drew a blank (I know there's a 2010 thread on 36 v bulbs but that doesn't solve my problem).

Thanks,

Steve.
We don't supply those bulbs any more but do have replacement lamps on the website.

• Useful
Reactions: LeighPing

Steve R

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 31, 2017
Nottingham
We don't supply those bulbs any more but do have replacement lamps on the website.
Yes, the guy on your tech help line said it wasn't compatible though. Mine's a 2010 with a single pedal assist setting and no LCD display. I think he said it wouldn't plug into my old wiring.

• Informative

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Give us a call again tomorrow - I'll ask them to confirm in the morning.

UPDATE: You are quite right, the new lights are 5V LED, the old 36V Filament.
If you are still finding them hard to locate I have an old bits box from years ago and I'll have a rummage in there to see if we have one for you - please don't count on it though...

Last edited:

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Worse way you could change to modern LED rechargeable lights.

The beam is much brighter and better all round than filament bulbs, and the run time can be several hours.

A bit of a faff having to remember to charge the lights.

Some distance/overnight cyclists prefer lights with removable AA or AAA cells, they can be rechargeable, you can carry spares, and they can be picked up at most convenience stores/24 hour garages if they go flat at an inconvenient time.

• Agree

Advertisers