Angle Grinder Proof Lock

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
A bit late there is already a post/thread on it.

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Deus, thanks for posting a very interesting test, but the tester is a complete numbskull, no eye or face protection.......so one cannot be 100% sure that he even picked the correct "weak point" on the device.....
Thanks again
Andy

BazP

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 8, 2017
Sheffield
Deus, thanks for posting a very interesting test, but the tester is a complete numbskull, no eye or face protection.......so one cannot be 100% sure that he even picked the correct "weak point" on the device.....
Thanks again
Andy
He definitely had safety glasses on.

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
but the tester is a complete numbskull, no eye or face protection
Didnt you watch the actual vid, or just for a few seconds before posting. You can clearly see he's wearing eye protection from 2:43 on where the camera has panned out.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Mikey has been around for a while and is the owner of ebikeschool.com and also part of the vruzend battery kit company, he does quite a bot on the teaching sid eof how to build batteries.

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
He definitely had safety glasses on.
I just looked, you are right. Many thanks for correcting my incorrect "thoughts".
It still leaves the question of possible real weak points that he did not appear to try and break though.....he just cut in one place..........or did I miss something else? o_O
regards
Andy

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
I just looked, you are right. Many thanks for correcting my incorrect "thoughts".
It still leaves the question of possible real weak points that he did not appear to try and break though.....he just cut in one place..........or did I miss something else? o_O
regards
Andy
But would your average scrote know to examine it that closely, or just think it a standard bar and try to cut through the loop section. By the nature of their 'profession' they aren't the shiniest buttons in the box.