Anyone been out and about?

clanky

Pedelecer
Jul 5, 2014
Lincolnshire
Anyone been out and about in this fine whether?

Before the weather turns rubbish tomorrow I thought I'd sneak out for an afternoon ride along the tracks by the fenland ditches (my wife thinks I went out to get something for dinner). It was great fun other than one thing - I was wearing shorts and there were loads of stingers!!! My shins are all of a tingle now!

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Unfortunately not me, I've had my cube for just over 3 months now and covered nearly 800 miles and enjoyed every one of them.
It's been two weeks today since my last ride and I'm getting serious withdrawal symptoms, a trapped nerve in my back has slowed me down to little more than a shuffle and NO bending let alone cycling :(
So if I could I would, yes even in this weather

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
I was wearing shorts and there were loads of stingers!!!
What with all the cut-backs, the only thing that hasn't been cut back down here is the stingers & brambles encroaching on the cycle paths & trails.

Passing generally involves a nettled nearside knee.

clanky

Pedelecer
Jul 5, 2014
Lincolnshire
What with all the cut-backs, the only thing that hasn't been cut back down here is the stingers & brambles encroaching on the cycle paths & trails.

Passing generally involves a nettled nearside knee.
It's sometimes better when the hedgerows aren't cut back as it's punchers, punchers and more punchers!

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
It's sometimes better when the hedgerows aren't cut back as it's punchers, punchers and more punchers!
If I came across a puncher, I'd punch him back.

Reactions: Gubbins and flecc

Barry J

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 6, 2014
Went out on Friday evening for a short ride round the block. Came home nearly two hours later. Had lost track of the time. I don't have to worry any longer about how far I go because I have to come all the way back.

Reactions: jackhandy

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Reactions: clanky

Advertisers