Bosch power tube 500

Nolan

Pedelecer
Jul 22, 2018
First charge of the battery, puriton display still had one bar flashing so nearly charged. Took battery out to charge away from bike, I press the power button on battery all 5 bars go green then switch off. Is this telling me the battery is fully charged or should the lights remain on even if the battery is fully charged?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
lights will turn on to show the level of the batt then turn off unless it is in the bike.

Nolan

Pedelecer
Jul 22, 2018
lights will turn on to show the level of the batt then turn off unless it is in the bike.
Ok thanks, so is it possible that the puriton display can be slightly out of sync with battery or is it more accurate than the battery display?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
both the batt and the display should show full 5 bars but if you hold the power button for 10sec it resets the batt.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
it just resets the memory to factory you cant hurt it.

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
If you had put it on charge it would have still flashed the last bar for a while
sounds to me it wasn't quite fully charged

Nolan

Pedelecer
Jul 22, 2018
If you had put it on charge it would have still flashed the last bar for a while
sounds to me it wasn't quite fully charged
First ride today, the first bar went quickly into ride suggesting that it wasn't quite fully charged. Only used 2 bars in 18 mile route mixed assistance and switched off assistance where I could.

Reactions: Fat Rat

Advertisers