Building Controller to Fit in Seat Post

shawn rosenthal

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 24, 2015
I'd like to fit the controller inside the seatpost which throws out anything commercial I've seen (asides from the external keyde square wave controller).

Does anyone have advice of where to find info on how to make a controller that uses torque input for PAS?

Thanks ahead, Shawn

D

Deleted member 4366

When I was at the last Shanghai show, there was a company showing tint controllers. I took one of their brochures. I was looking at it at Xmas, but then I chucked it out.
Here's a photo. It's smaller than it looks in the photo. You could take out the PCB and use a strip heatsink rather than a box to make it even smaller:

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
Lishui make one for the seat tube, here it is:

Last edited:
Reactions: Geebee

shawn rosenthal

Mar 24, 2015
When I was at the last Shanghai show, there was a company showing tint controllers. I took one of their brochures. I was looking at it at Xmas, but then I chucked it out.
Here's a photo. It's smaller than it looks in the photo. You could take out the PCB and use a strip heatsink rather than a box to make it even smaller:
Thanks. Something told me I'd hear from you, d8veh, you're all over the forums offering the technical help. I wonder if the unit would fit inside a 31mm ID seatpost when removed from the alloy shell.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
it was on their hubkits page last year. I suggest you leave a message on Lishui website
http://www.lsdzs.net/

patpatbut

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2012
Where can we get this controller?

Thanks

shawn rosenthal

Mar 24, 2015
Thanks. Sent a message to the Lishui distributor. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes.

Advertisers