calling life cycle owners

CRAZYNIGHT

Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2011
Can anyone explain what all the buttons and lights mean, got myself a life cycle but no manual.

Cheers

John

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Best to get a manual for it. If you phone the following company, they can supply a spare one or copy for you. Tell them which model it is:

Electric Bike World​
02380 236 540​

CRAZYNIGHT

Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2011
cheers fleck got it sorted now they have sent me one. Very helpful. Had actually worked it all out but best been safe.

Have now done 2 full commutes and 1 1/2 commute to work still very impressed, had a slight issue this morning but the dealer says he should be able to sort it out under warranty (fingers crossed)

can not believe the difference having done the same commute on a normal bike many many times its so much more fun on a bike the head wind this morning did not make me want to turn around and those constant slow gradients are not a problem can still power up them at 14mph. My journey time home is actually quicker than in a car :eek:)

Does the novelty / fun disappear?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Although the novelty goes, the fun never does. Being able to steam past unpowered cyclists up hills is always amusing, especially when the overtaken is a lycra clad sport type!

Advertisers