Carrera crossfire e display replacement

lucandrade

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 5, 2020
Hello, good people. I've bought a Carrera crossfire e about 6 months ago. The display got stolen a month ago. I asked Halfords for a replacement but they said that the maker doesn't have in stock.
Does anyone know if I can replace it with another display?

The display is the Hesc SR Suntour ATS

I've attached pictures of the motor and the connectors.

Thank you, everyone. I love the community.

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
There's one on ebay at the mo for about £83, though for less then that one can buy a complete KT controller kit replacement with lcd3 or 4.

lucandrade

Dec 5, 2020
There's one on ebay at the mo for about £83, though for less then that one can buy a complete KT controller kit replacement with lcd3 or 4.
Just saw the post on Ebay, I'm gonna buy it. Thanks

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Haha, they didn't answer my question and I'm not that comfortable installing a new controller. Thanks
It's very rare for a controller to go wrong on a bike like yours. Who's telling you you need a new one abd why? The same with the LCD. Why do you need a new one?

lucandrade

Dec 5, 2020
It was stolen a month ago, I've been looking for a new one since. I don't understand much about electronics, that's why I was reluctant to replace the controller. Even though the display will cost more than a new controller, it's easier for me.

Thanks

Chibueve

Apr 17, 2020
Hi Guys, I am looking for a used SR Suntour Hesc LCD Digital Display Holder for my bike. Would love to have any info and leads.

tony

Advertisers