Club

annsimpson

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2014
Does anyone know of any e bike cycling clubs in the west midlands or where I can look to find one Thanks

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Might have to start your own or just plug on here for local members for a get together every now and then or for regular get togethers.

annsimpson

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2014
It would be nice to go out for a ride with other's most of the clubs in our area wouldn't mind us being there but its not the same. We don't mind travelling and usually end up doing one of the paths in derbyshire/staffs, take some lunch and have a nice day out, not racing just enjoying being out with one small dog in hubby's basket. I've looked online without success surely there must be one somewhere.

Ferdinand

Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2015
NG17
Personally I think an attachment to the Social Rides of a local club would be better if you could manage it, or add a further section for e-bikes.

Or perhaps Sky or Breeze rides? No shortage of those. Breeze even seem to have women only on Pedelecs only rides. eg http://www.goskyride.com/Search/Details?eventid=27700. Perhaps they will end up with one for people called Daisy on Tandems!

Aniother alternative is that quite a few Rambling Clubs have people who bike a few times a year. Ours does, but we are Staff / Notts / Derbys and focus on 4x aged people.

I'm keen on inclusion, since Pedelecs are far more similar to pushbikes than they are different.

Where to look? CTC (phone them?), Cyclenation or your local Cycle Campaign.

Ferdinand

Last edited:

Advertisers