Computers and stuff...

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Just in time! Even Opera can't load some Google services like mail and drive etc. on XP anymore...

Works great! :)

Supermium – Chromium fork for Win 2003/XP and newer

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Speaking of shafting the repressed and almost unconscious, has anyone watched any questions/answers? Is it just me or is it odd that there's a "technical problem" that prevent open discussion on aa after sukak tries to set the limits of what we're allowed to discuss (or allowed to protest about)? And Maggie starmer runs around like a headless expedient chicken looking for any political agenda that will maintain the status quo.
Speaker blackmail? The damned Tories are backed into a corner fighting for their political lives using every advantage possible they have access to.

the repressed and almost unconscious
That accurately describes everyone I've ever met, including myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Scary.

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Speaker blackmail? The damned Tories are backed into a corner fighting for their political lives using every advantage possible they have access to.

That accurately describes everyone I've ever met, including myself.
Same here tbh, if one were younger it would be a red pill moment. But matrix is bs and everything's ****, so on balance probably best not to own the disturbance too much, to stay in denial (just not of what sukak or maggie's up to)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
well 2 weeks later the council/corporation have left the bin ran over and dead so the got crap man to come and rob it :p

council, where has the bin gone ? umm a little brown man got in to it and said perform a fist class maneuver n fooked off at mac 10 :eek:

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
"Red Pill to Black Pill"
Misogynists are modernists
"Seth is walking around Brooklyn one day, recording street sounds for his audio library, when he inadvertently records a busker performing a blues song. Seth can’t remember hearing the song, but there it is, on the recording. Tracing the origins of the song leads Seth into a nightmarish journey of murder, ghosts, cultural appropriation, and the prison-industrial complex. "

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
fb has crashed world wide lol

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Advertisers