cycle show

jac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2007
hi went to the show yesterday and really enjoyed it.What impressed me most was the gocycle i thought the bike was really nicely designed product and yes it does make a bit of a whine but still a well thought out product and i would say the hit of the electric bike show with cytronic coming a close second for design. It was funny watching people getting on cytronic and not noticing they were on
an electric bike.good to see both British designed

jim

Phil the drill

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2008
TR9
I also went to the show yesterday and would have to agree that it was very enjoyable. The electric bikes were well represented by Wisper, Cytronex, Gocycle, Powacycle and a couple of others (AtoB). Although not a bike stand as such, there was an Emotion there to see - good to see up close, and the very newly formed electric bike association were also nicely in evidence (manned partly by Phil (On Bike) - good to put a face to a name!).
I was surprised a little by who wasn't there.......50cycles and Powabyke, I had definitley expected to see them represented.
Still, a great day out.

Phil

vicwo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 16, 2009
Rotherham South Yorkshire
New Wisper 906

I bought a 905 sport a couple of months ago and i love it but Wow the 906 at the show is hot stuff its a good job my credit card is out of bounds at the moment. . Why David and Doug were on the stand i dont know, the bikes were doing a good job selling themseves, and much better looking too :D

Nice to meet you David and Doug.

Vic

Advertisers