Do you own any other electric vehicles/equipment

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
As well as the bike I have these two pieces of kit which get used as part of my job.

The golf buggy gets used as a wheel barrow on jobs, and the forklift just makes my life easier in the work shop. Does anyone else have any battery operated machinery/vehicles.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
I have a 2 KW, 11.2 Joule demolition SDS hammer drill and into the chuck, by means of a special adaptor, fits a 1" diameter x 6" long piece of wooden doweling which has been tightly bound with razor wire. I keep this handy just in case Chris Huhne should happen to be in the neighbourhood.

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
I have an electric boat,
12 foot long powered by a 55lb thrust 12 volt motor, driven by two 88 amp hour batteries

billadie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2010
Tewkesbury
Now what wouldn't I give for a golf buggy. Like many in Tewkesbury, I live in an alley. Mine's one of the wider ones at about 5 foot between house railings. Everything - including furniture, building materials etc. has to be carried from the nearest road by a variety of barrows, carts, trolleys etc. A neighbour recently had a miniature digger in to landscape her back garden; it very nearly got stuck in the space between two houses, which is only about 3 foot wide. In another alley, a resident has a mobility scooter fitted with a tipping garden trailer.
As a donkey (as used in Chalford, Stroud) would be difficult to maintain, a pickup-bodied golf buggy would be ideal. Wonder if I can get the town council interested?

D

Deleted member 4366

I have an electric outboard motor for my dinghy. I made the 30aH 12v battery from recycled ebike battery cells. It works a treat and th battery only weighs about 2kg.

D

Deleted member 4366

Yes, it counts, but we better not ask what Lynda and Hatti have.

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
I have a 2 KW, 11.2 Joule demolition SDS hammer drill and into the chuck, by means of a special adaptor, fits a 1" diameter x 6" long piece of wooden doweling which has been tightly bound with razor wire. I keep this handy just in case Chris Huhne should happen to be in the neighbourhood.
....If you do requests, could I please nominate Gordon Brown.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Some sort of power tool?
Yes, you could say that John, good strong batteries so portable too......very handy and nice colours :D

Lynda :)

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
I don't own this anymore, annoyingly it's parked in a warehouse just out side of Seattle:( in need of a minor repair, but there's no one out there who can be bothered to fix it or even drive it when it fixed. The girl in the picture is 17 now;)
Picture 1 of 2 from Toys
Picture 2 of 2 from Toys
I built this 17 years ago from 20mm steel box section chassis, ally sheet body and two wheelchair motors, one for each of the rear wheels.

Last edited:

103Alex1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2012

Geebee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2010
Australia
I have an electric lawn mower a B&D stealth it is a full size mower with petrol type power.
A 55 lb electric outboard for use on a couple of inflatable boats, and a couple of electric assisted recumbent trikes as well as the bikes.

Advertisers