does anyone know the name of this plug its on a batribike granite pro electric bike

marcus84

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 10, 2019
thanks you so much i emailed batribike themselves asking the same question only thing i got back was it a blue connector and they can send a replacement to me for £20 but they didn't give a name to me thank you so much for the information

Laser Man

Pedelecer
Jul 1, 2018
Michelmersh SO51
RS Components (uk.rs-online.com) sell the blue Neutrik ones for £5.70 +VAT and postage.
They do have trade counters around the country, so you might be able to save on the postage.

The blue ones look compatible with your black one (as opposed to the grey ones which have two "tags" on the rim).

marcus84

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 10, 2019
thanks ive already ordered a replacement from ebay £2.50 the problem i was having was i couldn't search for anything without knowing the name also i think ive fixed the one i already have i was a bit odd really red wire was fine no cuts but the black wire was cut then put back together again with so solder and some hot glue over the screws so i cut both wires to the same length then picked out the glue then i put it all back together again and its been about 2 days upto now without the bike cutting out

i have also opened the battery and ive checked all the cells with a volt meter all the cells was at the same voltage 4.11 and that just after i got the bike and the bike was sitting not been used for about 6 months before i got it

Advertisers