E-Bikes Hopper replacement battery

Springysaddle

Just Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Devon
Hi all,

Newbie here.

I need a replacement battery for an e-bikes hopper folding bike. It was originally from Tesco, but they no longer stock them. Can anyone suggest where I can get one for a good price? The male prongs on the rear battery frame are also broken. Does a new bracket come as part of the replacement pack?

Also, the control box thingy on the handlebar will no longer stay on - you have to hold the power button on to get any assistance. Is this fixable?

Any help gratefully received.

Many thanks!

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Welcome.
You might be better with a new bike as lots of bits are bust or nearing the end of there life. New batteries cost quite a lot.
You're old one could be recelled at reduced cost but what about everything else?

Wingreen

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2015
Anglesey
Hi all,

Newbie here.

I need a replacement battery for an e-bikes hopper folding bike. It was originally from Tesco, but they no longer stock them. Can anyone suggest where I can get one for a good price? The male prongs on the rear battery frame are also broken. Does a new bracket come as part of the replacement pack?

Also, the control box thingy on the handlebar will no longer stay on - you have to hold the power button on to get any assistance. Is this fixable?

Any help gratefully received.

Many thanks!
Depends what you mean by "a good price". I know they can be bought for around £150 (see, for example, on eBay - new, free postage, from Germany).

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
Jimmy at Insat international will re-cell your battery, try Panda Bikes for the panel and battery support.

Springysaddle

Just Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Devon
Thanks all, for the help. Have also been in touch with Panda, but will check out the aliexpress links above. Huge gratitude!

patpatbut

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2012

Advertisers