Help! Electric bicycle motor problem.

samam

Just Joined
Sep 16, 2023
Hello friends i need solution for my problem with the BLDC electric bicycle motor. When I start a motor the shaft start rotation but the wheel is not rotating . How can i will fix it?

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
Its unclear how your set up testing? photos provide a lot of info

You need to clamp the shaft or axle in place either in the bike frame, or held in a vice or similar stationary position if not installed in a bike..
If in place in a frame its not clamped tight enough you may need to add spacers if your frame gap is wider than your wheel hub?

the shaft has less mass than the wheel so without sufficient anchoring it will spin thats physics.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Hello friends i need solution for my problem with the BLDC electric bicycle motor. When I start a motor the shaft start rotation but the wheel is not rotating . How can i will fix it?
If it's a hub-motor, it's probably running backwards. Your description is bad. You need to tell us what sort of motor it is and what shaft you're taling about. Any other details, like what bike it is or what's on it will also help. There is a simple solution to your problem, but we can't help you if you don't tell us the whole story. How did your problem start?

Advertisers