Error code 532 and 602

Scoobs222

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 23, 2020
So I was riding along today on my carrera crossfuse (bosch motor) and still had 8 miles range left on turbo mode when suddenly the range showed 0 and the error code 532 showed up. So I tried restarting it by taking battery out then in again but same thing, with a new 602 code. I came home to charge it and it wasn't charging right, the green led would usually show how many bars are charged and the it will flash on that bar, this time 3 of the 5 bars are lit up, basically every other light is lit up. They only thing I can think of is that rain got in somewhere (was out in the rain all day). Hope someone can help. Thanks20240326_212932.jpg

Attachments

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
id let it all dry out b4 you try power it on again the leds on the batt could have moisture in them as it is just a sticker.

you really need a bosch dealer to plug it in as not much else u can do bar throw money at it :confused:

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
602 is charging error caused system shutdown. 532 isn't listed in my manual, but 531 is mainly comms and configuration errors. I'd say something has gone wrong with your controller - maybe water got in. The error code isn't the full story. The diagnostics give an additional code with more details than what the display shows.

Scoobs222

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 23, 2020
id let it all dry out b4 you try power it on again the leds on the batt could have moisture in them as it is just a sticker.

you really need a bosch dealer to plug it in as not much else u can do bar throw money at it :confused:
It's been in a cupboard with a food dehydrator for the past 3 hours, just tried it again and it's still the same, although I can see quite a bit of condensation on the green led light strip on battery. I'll carry on drying it throughout the night and see what happens tommorow

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Take it to Halfrauds (if under warranty) or a bosh dealer to plug in for a diagnostic report .
532 is possibly battery contact error with the upper and lower contact points . I have seen a utube film of such a code error and possible remedy.
602 is an internal battery error whilst charging code so almost likely will need a dealer to diagnose.

In future best stick to fair weather riding with a bosh and get a relaible hub bike with generic battery for wet weather riding.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
602Internal battery pack error while chargingUnplug the charger from the battery pack. Restart the eBike system. Plug the charger into the battery pack. If the problem persists,
contact your Bosch eBike dealer.

Advertisers