[Feb 21, 2015] CANNOCK CHASE - 21st FEBRUARY... (Cannock Chase - Birches Valley Visitor Centre)

EMTB Alex Smith

Just Joined
Jan 13, 2015
Hi all, Alex from EMTB Coaching here.

We are offering a guided ride around Cannock Chase Forest on Saturday 21st February 2015. Will be meeting at Birches Valley Car Park from 1pm and heading off around 1:30 for about 2 Hours.

Anyone is welcome to join us on this free social guiding session around some of the unknown areas around the forest with EMTB coaching. Offering the chance to meet the team, speak to other eBikers and having a laugh while riding around our local woodland.

If you do not have an electric bike then you are still welcome to come join our ride, we will wait for you to catch up without the stresses of getting forgotten as its about having fun for everyone with us.

We offer electric bike coaching courses at Cannock Chase along with eBike Demo sessions and regular guiding at various places around the country. Check out www.emtbcoaching.co.uk for more details.

If you are thinking of joining our guiding session around Cannock Chase please sign up using the form on the guiding page so we can keep an eye on how many people to expect.

For any other information about courses or demo's please feel free to get in touch via alex@emtbcoaching.co.uk

Many thanks
Alex Smith

ps - don't forget to follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/emtbcoach

GT3

Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2009
I'm not far from the Chase and fancy a look around. Would my suspension free commuter deal with the terrain you have in mind?

EMTB Alex Smith

Just Joined
Jan 13, 2015
Hi, Yes is the answer to your question.

I will point out that suspension free is more than capable it just makes it a little more challenging with fatigue on muscles as you will need to put a little more effort in. Don't worry though as we will not be guiding on very technical terrain and will keep a close eye on everyone's abilities to ensure the fun factor remains for the duration.

Will be good to see you there.

Many thanks

Alex