First run of 2011!

timidtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 19, 2009
Cheshire
GambiaGOES.blogspot.com
Sunshine and dry (ish) roads beckoned; remove battery from cold cupboard, unused for two months. Show full charge so off we go. Quick trip round the block; everything in great running order, though tyres may have lost a little pressure. Home to thaw ears out! Can't wait for next time!
Best wishes, and may the electric wind be ever at your back!:) :) :)

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
Made it out a few times over Xmas and early new year. Somebody had mentioned the Ebury way in Rickmansworth so I set out to find it. Pleasent ride, flippin cold though but the Alien handled it well and still rides increadibly well a year on...maybe becuasue I keep modifying it!

The way is a little short at just 4 miles and it dumps you at the other end into the delights of Watford... Still I managed to escape alive and found a very pleastly route back to Rickmansworth and Harefield...

Sporting New Alien Panniers for the errr....Alien...

Lovely scenery framed by a rather large Pylon...

Barnowl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 18, 2008
Yes Sunday was first day out on the road with battery connected for me too. Lets hope we get some more decent weather. :)

Lloyd

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2010
Here are some pics of my winter rides pre-xmas. Unfortunately since my job now involves me driving all over the country I no longer get the opportunity to cycle in to work (unless they legalize cycling on the M1 and invent a 300 mile range battery:( ). I jumped at the chance to commute in when I spent a few days in the office over the snow, taking the scenic route throught the villages and fields as opposed to the dreaded A52. The dark picture is from the first test ride on a prototype bike again in the snow.

Slick tyres + snow + ice = fun times!

PS. I use a buff for keping my ears warm by the way. Fits snug under my helmet and even Tesco now sell them for £5.95. Bargain.

Happy cycling

Attachments

Advertisers