Fun2Ride circuit diagram needed

JOBY AKIRA

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 28, 2015
I have a Fun2Ride EAPC in pieces but cannot sus the wiring. Batt is fully charged the control-box is a mystery. Any assistance appreciated.

Attachments

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
At the risk of trying to get blood from a stone, can you elaborate on what's missing, and what's remaining?

At minimum you need a battery (two wires at the top), motor (three thick wires, a number of smaller ones marked hall effect) and a throttle (three small wires)

D

Deleted member 4366

The important thing is the ignition wire, which is the thin red wire on the battery connector. It must be connected to the battery positive to work. You can bridge it to the thick red. After that, if you connect the motor power wires, motor hall wires and throttle, it should work. The rest is optional.

The three wire little black connector is for the pedal sensor. The green with the bullet is probably a battery positive for a battery level display, the two single yellows will bring in an optional function, like 15 mph speed limit, and the other two could be for high and low level brake switches. If one of them is black, as a pair, they are probably for a normal low level brake switch.

Last edited by a moderator:

JOBY AKIRA

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 28, 2015
The important thing is the ignition wire, which is the thin red wire on the battery connector. It must be connected to the battery positive to work. You can bridge it to the thick red. After that, if you connect the motor power wires, motor hall wires and throttle, it should work. The rest is optional.

The three wire little black connector is for the pedal sensor. The green with the bullet is probably a battery positive for a battery level display, the two single yellows will bring in an optional function, like 15 mph speed limit, and the other two could be for high and low level brake switches. If one of them is black, as a pair, they are probably for a normal low level brake switch.
TNX guys. I will spend rest of the day experimenting. I am always confident, don't mean I always succeed, just batter attitude. Will update

Reactions: Alan Quay

Advertisers