Getting psyched up

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
I'm going to go for a little ride tomorrow to fully test the range on my Haibike Sduro Hardnine I'm going to be using Eco all the way so place your bets .
What type of range do you think I will manage ?
More importantly the furthest I have cycled in one journey ever is 26.6 miles and I'm looking at a max of 81 miles to drain my battery on Eco do you guys think I can do it lol

martin@onbike

Official Trade Member
I reckon around the 65-70 mile mark if you keep it assisting at around the cut off and stay strictly to Eco. Depends a lot on the terrain and your weight of course.
Bit of a tip if you're new to longer distances...gel padded gloves and padded shorts will be essential to it being bareable-and a small water bottle too.
Good luck with it...look forward to hearing about it afterwards...maybe track the ride on one of the available Apps or devices so we can all see your route ?

Reactions: Bigdaddyuk666

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
I'm all set got a nice set of gloves and I have a 2 litre hydration backpack cause I hate dry mouth . My butt on the other hand is going to take a pounding which I can take or just stand on descends to help lol. I will be using an app to track my route unsure to use komoot or strava as both have good and bad points also depends on my phones battery lol . But I have a hd cam mounted to my bike so can do bits of footage

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
I'm all psyched up now and raring to go just reset my trip data and noticed my fastest speed
I couldn't believe my eyes haha I think it glitched after I reset my average speed :confused:

Advertisers