Google gets pedalling.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
That would be exhausting on the average rough track with the drag of three wheels and the weight. It really does need an e-motor as you say Beeps.

They don't sound terribly enthusiastic about it though, playing down the occasions of it's appearance like that.

Beeping-Sleauty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 12, 2006
Colchester, Essex
reckon he could use a battery.... or two.

That would be exhausting on the average rough track with the drag of three wheels and the weight. It really does need an e-motor as you say Beeps.

They don't sound terribly enthusiastic about it though, playing down the occasions of it's appearance like that.

ha... hardly conjures up the 'cutting-edge, Hi Def, Ultra-distance satellite imagery we've come to envision from 300 miles up in the sky, does it....? matey, trolling about on a trike with a big camera on a stick.... lol

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
ha... hardly conjures up the 'cutting-edge, Hi Def, Ultra-distance satellite imagery we've come to envision from 300 miles up in the sky, does it....? matey, trolling about on a trike with a big camera on a stick.... lol
Have you seen street view, it's quite impressive and if I could see a trail before riding it then I'd be more likely to try it.
I'm going to suggest they try the coastal path from here to London, it's a National cycle route but without lifting equipment and a winch that trike doesn't have a hope of getting along it.

Advertisers