GoPro Hero 4 session - what accessories are in the box

Artmuzz

Pedelecer
Jul 10, 2016
Scotland
I recently bought a GoPro camera at my local Halfords for use on my Crossfire Ebike and I fear some of the accessories are missing. According to a Youtube unboxing, there seems to be an extra case mount enclosure, another mount piece and two mount pieces that stick with the supplied adhesive tape as well as a USB cable. When I open my box all I have is the two mount pieces that stick with the supplied adhesive and a USB cable.

Are the box contents different in the UK than the USA or has Halfords been taking stuff out the box?

Please advise.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Blew it

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2008
Swindon, Wiltshire
I recently bought a GoPro camera at my local Halfords for use on my Crossfire Ebike and I fear some of the accessories are missing. According to a Youtube unboxing, there seems to be an extra case mount enclosure, another mount piece and two mount pieces that stick with the supplied adhesive tape as well as a USB cable. When I open my box all I have is the two mount pieces that stick with the supplied adhesive and a USB cable.

Are the box contents different in the UK than the USA or has Halfords been taking stuff out the box?

Please advise.
In the top clear plastic case should be the session camera already fitted into the frame mount. Attached to the frame mount should be the quick release buckle with thumbscrew (hardware) for fitting to the adhesive mounts.

The Curved and flat adhesive mounts together with the micro USB cable should be in the bottom of the box. That makes six items altogether.

To the best of my knowledge, the box contents are standard for all countries.

• Useful

Artmuzz

Pedelecer
Jul 10, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for the reply.

It looks like the 2016 model of the GoPro 4 Session has been repackaged in a box that strangely has GoPro Session (instead of GoPro 4 Session) written on the box. As you mentioned, it also looks like GoPro don't supply the additional frame mount and mount fixtures with the 2016 model which is a bit unfair considering it sells for the same price. However, I am a bit intrigued because on the box as well as mentioning the supplied mount fixture and mount frame which is already fixed on the camera and the two flat and curved adhesive mounts and USB cable it also states "+Addition Mounting Hardware" Hmm! There is no additional mounting hardware.

• Agree

Advertisers