Haibike sduro allmtn, suspension issue

Graham101

Pedelecer
Sep 1, 2018
Hi,

I have a 2016 sduro allmtn RC which has play in the rear suspension main pivot joint. Looking for information on where/ what bearings could be used as replacements as I can't find any useful information on internet. Hoping that I'm not the only one who's had this problem....

Thanks for any support provided

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi

Can you not pull the bearings and check if they have numbers on
It has to be stripped anyway so nothing to lose

Graham101

Pedelecer
Sep 1, 2018
Fat Rat, yes I guess but wanted to get replacement 1st so it could be done at the same time/ in 1 hit. I guess I'm lucky as I also have the RX version with electronic suspension ( bit weird) so can do without bike for a period.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Charliefox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2015
Culloden Moor Inverness
Hi,

I have a 2016 sduro allmtn RC which has play in the rear suspension main pivot joint. Looking for information on where/ what bearings could be used as replacements as I can't find any useful information on internet. Hoping that I'm not the only one who's had this problem....

On my Giant's I can read the bearing numbers in situ. I did buy a pair of Enduro replacements then found my reasonable allen keys not up to the job. So ordered a Parks Y allen key which can take the strain! Should have bought 2 because you need one both sides. In my case the old bearings got rotated some 45 degrees or so which was enough to make then smooth again! The wear only happens over a small area. A good temporary fix till your replacements arrive.

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Hi,

Hi Graham, I replaced all the hearings on my 2015 Haibike allmtn RC and would be able to get the numbers for you.
At the moment I am on holiday but will be back in the new year. Please let me know if you still need the info.
Regards Ed

Reactions: argoose

Related Articles

Advertisers