how do I remove the speed limit on an Ananda controller

D

Deleted member 4366

If you want to wait, I'll be seeing them next week. If you're lucky, they might have somebody rechnically competent there (rather than salesmen), who might know something about it.

D

Deleted member 4366

No. Like normal, nobody on the Ananda stand had a clue. The guy said that if I emailed him after the show, he'd try and find out.

Vanonka

Just Joined
Jul 3, 2015
I have a similar controller on a Batavus Genova e-go. I have been trying to find the restrictor wire but to no avail.

The single white wire i found goes to the PAS thingy located by the crank.
I have read somewhere that the cables could be in blue, but none of them seems to exit the controller and go back in, all of them sits firmly in their respective connectors.

I am interested in knowing where the restrictor wire commonly goes on the PCB. I have added a picture that shows the open controller.
Anyone here that has a clue?

I also have a picture of this thingy,(Second picture) no LCD or anything that fancy. I am a bit curious as to why a "resistor"? is missing here. IMG_20160828_200428.jpg IMG_20160828_200528.jpg IMG_20160823_113701.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4366

Did you see the thread about an Arduino deristricter? You can buy a 5v arduino nano from Ebay for £1.50. Take the red, white and black wires that go to the motor halls, and cut them. Use the red and black to power the Arduino, then continue them back out to where they go. The white from the motor goes to the input where his green wire is and the white to the controller/lcd goes where his purple wire is. No need for all the other stuff. His code should work directly provided you connect the two wires to the same input/output numbers or change the code to whichever ones you use.

http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/ebike-derestrictor.25266/

I haven't tried it yet, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work like I described with any hub-motor that uses the white wire or a separate speed sensor for the speed signal.

vullneti

Just Joined
May 11, 2020
Dear my friends,

I own an e-bike with ananda controller, 48w battery and AEG display.

Once i tried to connect 12v light with integrated light controller, after which an problem shown up, i can power on my AEG display, but I cannot shut it down. Only AEG display turns off, other parta stays on, and I can use my bike motor with Display OFF.

Sometimes it shows up ERROR 30.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Dear my friends, I own an e-bike with ananda controller, 48w battery and AEG display. Once i tried to connect 12v light with integrated light controller, after which an problem shown up, i can power on my AEG display, but I cannot shut it down. Only AEG display turns off, other parta stays on, and I can use my bike motor with Display OFF. Sometimes it shows up ERROR 30.
Error 30 is communications fault between controller and LCD, one or the other has a fault, sounds like possibly the display is damaged.

Advertisers