How to add photos to private messages

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
I think the only way currently would be to host the photo you want to share on a photo sharing site, flickr etc.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Can anyone point me in the right direction.. Layman's language only please..
Thanks
Click on attach files (below window) then simply select required file from your directory.. Click on upload.. Then select thumb nail or full size. Then save.

• Disagree
Reactions: flecc

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
Click on attach files (below window) then simply select required file from your directory.. Click on upload.. Then select thumb nail or full size. Then save.
Not available in private messages though, well not here it isn't.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
Also you don't allow PM's to yourself

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Quite a few times I have wanted to send pic's via PM and in the end post them on a thread for recipient and all to see.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Similar. When I want to do it, I just place the photo in my domain web space and post the link.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Done it..
Opened the image in google photos. Click the share icon, choose create link, then copy. then choose the insert link option in your pm. (looks like 2 chain links. and bingo... And IO did it all by myself.. I think..

Good man! I was stuck there myself - hadn't shared the photo in photos...

Advertisers