I'm warming to this forum. The ease of use is impressive.

byebyepetrol

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 3, 2014
What it says on the tin; inserting images, inserting links, editing and re-editing, email notification, it's all a delight to use.
Well done Pedelecs.

Reactions: kitchenman

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I'm happy with it too, but many members are still having difficulty it seems. Large numbers are unable to post videos and even images, ending up with a horizontal line only.

Others are typing inside the Quote box when replying so their answer isn't apparent without clicking the box, while still more when replying are merely posting the quote box with no typed answer!

None of these were apparent with the old V bulletin software, so I'm not sure what is going on. Maybe it's the variety of platforms and browsers that cause the diversity of problems.

byebyepetrol

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 3, 2014
It's having trouble with Youtube and Vimeo URLs.

I'm unfamiliar with XenForo (this forum's software) but I'm guessing a module hasn't been "enabled" to allow videos.

Last edited:

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
What it says on the tin; inserting images, inserting links, editing and re-editing, email notification, it's all a delight to use.
Well done Pedelecs.
Yes. I have been away for a while and first impression of the "new" site is great.
p.s. if anyone can help me sort out my signature that would be fab!

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
It's having trouble with Youtube and Vimeo URLs.

I'm unfamiliar with XenForo (this forum's software) but I'm guessing a module hasn't been "enabled" to allow videos.
The answer with YouTube and probably with Vimeo is to copy the URL while the video is running and copy that URL into here,

Advertisers