Johnderh kalkhoff BS10 400 Wh

Johnderh

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 16, 2013
Hi hello again :) , well it looks more & more like i will go for the kalkhoff BS10 400Wh & 350 w & 36 volt motor :) , do any members have this bike & can you help me with plus & minus about this bike , i have had very good info & quick replys from 50 cycles ( Tim & James ) and i am considering importing here to norway ,i have 25 km round trip with just short uphill climbs on the coast so wet & cold here in the winter , any tips are welcome .

God jul alle sammen :)

atheo

Pedelecer
Jul 10, 2011
Beds..
Hi Johnderh,
I've had my BS 10 for approx. 10 months and ride 55 miles/week.So far I've had no problems whatsoever with it,and the only major expenditure,apart from tyres,was a second 400wh battery to alternate use age.The bike is still a joy to ride.

Streethawk

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2011
I've had mine since September and done around 500 miles one it. No issues to report. There were some loose screws when i got it, so i recommend going around it and checking everything is snug. It's an amazing bike, and you really get places quickly when you can cruise at over 25mph. I've increased the gear range of mine, so it will climb just about any hill now too, the standard bike is a little high geared for hills much over 20% (1 in 5).

Johnderh

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 16, 2013
Merry christmas to me just ordered my kalkhoff Endevour BS10 & it should arrive sometime after the new year , as i said earlier this bike has been bought to get me on my feet again after undergoing cancer operation in september , i will try & keep you all posted about my usage & also my weight as i use this form of transport :) , 12 km each way to work here on the west coast of norway so it can be cold & wet somtimes .. I was a bit unsure about the frame size & went for the 50 cm rather than the 55 as i am 1.80 in height so i hope i chose correctly :) spoke to the sales rep & he assured me that 50 was fine ,, Happy New Year to all

Advertisers