Just ordered a Badass for a Stupid Ass

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
you just fit them over the sensor move the wheel magnet and thats it.

Reactions: Steve Bowles

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
when the dongle is on the sensor the magnet will need to be moved so it passes the dongle in the right place other wise you will get a error on the display.

Reactions: Steve Bowles

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
You did say stay within the law.. unfortunately you cant ..
but there is not much point in having laws if no fooker gives a crap and its not wired to the motor so easy to get rid of ;)

19.9mph in new york :D:p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Whilst that may be true he did ask how to stay within the law..
dont get busted in the first place but the cps would not prosecute as would not be in the public's interest unless you killed some one.

the world will end next Friday anyway mofos put my cider up 60p fkn time for civil war :D:D

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Do you drink the low alccohol stuff thats only 8.5%
mines only 7.5% was 2.89 for 2l now its 3.50 robbing basterds lol

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
It is also well doncumented on here but just in case it got by you , you should be told that if caught using this device the penalties are severe. You would cause a nationwide blackout for at least three day, all flights will be cancelled due to the sky turning green, there could be a vinigar shortage and the police will introduce mandatory haircuts for anyone over 78. A bit like Brexit!!

Reactions: vfr400

Steve Bowles

Pedelecer
Mar 23, 2018
St Leonards, England
Upon sober reflection (key word 'sober'), I have decided not to tempt the gods. I like being 70, and 71 might be worth looking forward to. More power to @soundwave; I wish I were 40 years younger and could join him on his suicide outings. :)

Advertisers