KTlcd3,KTlcd8h,KTlcd8s

atheo

Pedelecer
Jul 10, 2011
Beds..
I replaced a perfectly working lcd3 screen with a lcd8s (entered the same numbers etc.) and found the PAS would not work consistently,it would cut in and out randomly,fitted the lcd8h still the same.I went back to the lcd3 works great,but would prefer one of the aforementioned colour screens on,any clues or experiences to help please?

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Recently I tried to help out another member with changing his & hers bikes over to KT and he had issues with the hub motor syncing and was using the LCD8, it has less options on some of the parameter settings esp C2 the phase setting. Vfr also joined in later as things weren't progressing and to no avail the issues were still present whether the LCD3 would have been a better option I don't know but I do now wonder if the LCD8 has setting up issues and for the want of fancy colour screen is it really worth the extra cost and bother ?

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
If you have a 12 magnet disc, try pressing out every other magnet to make it a 6 magnet one. you can always put them back if it doesn't solve your problem.

atheo

Pedelecer
Jul 10, 2011
Beds..
I've sorted out now thanks,it was C1 setting,pas sensitivity setting.
Thanks for reading/ looking etc.

Last edited:

Advertisers