Man; that's just bad-ass behaviour...

Clockwise

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 28, 2013
I'm going to laugh for days when one of the americas dumbest criminal style tapes is shown of a guy mouthing off at police and saying "drugs, yeah whatever I shoved them up my ****" or something to that effect.

neptune

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2012
Boston lincs
I was going to say "only in America". But police here have similar powers. Do not imagine that you own your own body. Another argument for the decriminalisation of drugs.

lectureral

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 30, 2007
Suva, Fiji
The final indignity was that he was presented with a large bill for these procedures:

The Gila Regional Medical Center has billed Mr. Eckert for the “services” it provided without his consent (two forced X-rays, two forced digital penetration exams, three forced enemas and a forced colonoscopy) at the request of local law enforcement officers, and he still receives medical bills for thousands of dollars for these illegal, invasive and painful medical procedures, according to his lawsuit.

Now that's a real pain in the ass.

Clockwise

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 28, 2013
The final indignity was that he was presented with a large bill for these procedures:

The Gila Regional Medical Center has billed Mr. Eckert for the “services” it provided without his consent (two forced X-rays, two forced digital penetration exams, three forced enemas and a forced colonoscopy) at the request of local law enforcement officers, and he still receives medical bills for thousands of dollars for these illegal, invasive and painful medical procedures, according to his lawsuit.

Now that's a real pain in the ass.
Bet he feels bummed lol

Advertisers