NEC Bike Show

• Thread starter Deleted member 4366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4366

I'll be helping Andrew on the Oxygen stand, so if anybody goes to the show, please come and say hello. . It was very disappointing last year: I don't think I met a single forum member in 4 days!

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
I'll be helping Andrew on the Oxygen stand, so if anybody goes to the show, please come and say hello. . It was very disappointing last year: I don't think I met a single forum member in 4 days!
Ahem... ahem.

D

Deleted member 4366

I meant members that are not dealers.

You've been a bit quiet recently, Bob, I was wondering if everything's OK. Are you going to be there again?

ghouluk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 11, 2013
i'll be there saturday, and the oxygen bikes stand is on my list (if only to rave about how great the misses diva is) hope i'll get the chance to buy you a coffee/pint to say cheers for all the answers to my dumb questions ;)

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
I meant members that are not dealers.

You've been a bit quiet recently, Bob, I was wondering if everything's OK. Are you going to be there again?
Everything is fine Dave, thanks, and we will be back at the show again this year. In fact today I was helping Andrew along with our new apprentice Roy who you can meet tomorrow. I've been so busy this summer that time has been a little tight for contributing here and I'm not one for pushing our bikes at every opportunity. I'll come over and say hello again tomorrow.

ghouluk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 11, 2013
haibike are there? you guys aren't on the list of exhibitors?

though it seems a bit daft to goto brum to get my test ride when i'm 10 minutes down the road from you.

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
haibike are there? you guys aren't on the list of exhibitors?

though it seems a bit daft to goto brum to get my test ride when i'm 10 minutes down the road from you.
HI Ghoul,

Haibikes are there yes, although they are bunched in with the normal non powered haibikes (Stand L56) and therefore not listed on the ebike test track.

That said you are only up the road so why not organise a time to pop over?

Regards
Martin

103Alex1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2012
Haibikes are there yes, although they are bunched in with the normal non powered haibikes (Stand L56) and therefore not listed on the ebike test track.
So they're not for testing ?