Oxygen S-Cross MTB MkII (again!)

Hovlev2

Pedelecer
Jul 24, 2020
Apologies for posting again, but thought I'd try a couple of different sections! I
I just bought a new S-Cross MTB MkII as above, and was planning to put a throttle on it, but have been informed by Oxygen that the latest models (presumably 2021 models?) can't have a throttle fitted, neither can they be deristricted.
I'm not overly concerned about derestricting, but would like the option of a throttle.
Would anyone have any idea whether or not there is a throttle available which would work, or would something need programming (were that possible)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I call it spamming and is getting beyond a joke (must be 5 or 6 posts now in various sub fora), wait until you get the damn bike to find out.

Hovlev2

Pedelecer
Jul 24, 2020
I call it spamming and is getting beyond a joke (must be 5 or 6 posts now in various sub fora), wait until you get the damn bike to find out.
Jesus, keep your hair on- probably 3, but so what- just scroll past if you don't like it. Nice to get a warm welcome anyway, I bet you're a bundle of laughs at parties. Hopefully most other people on here will be a bit more civil

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I counted four post asking the same thing aka spamming, at what point does the same Q get boring when no one knows as of yet.

Hovlev2

Pedelecer
Jul 24, 2020
Ok so you can count, (although I thought you said 5 or 6.. )If you don't like it, move on!

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I wasn't counting at first.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Out of interest, the only reason it was posted in different sections was because someone on here advised me to. Not you at a wild guess
Nope not me, no need to keep pasting repeated posts as the anwsers will come.
Patience is needed as users give their time and advice freely and not on demand.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
I think that most regular readers here probably use the 'new posts' button (at least, I do).
That way we see posts all the same regardless of where they are. That way we won't miss a post wherever it is posted, and usually won't even notice which sub-forum a post is on; but it makes duplicates a bit irritating.

The main reason for checking which sub-forum a particular post is on is to suggest when one should be moved to the s-pedalecs forum.

There is an exception for some reason of the General Chat sub-forum (https://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/forums/general-chat.10/); posts there don't show up in 'new posts' (at least they don't for me)

Hovlev2

Pedelecer
Jul 24, 2020
I think that most regular readers here probably use the 'new posts' button (at least, I do).
That way we see posts all the same regardless of where they are. That way we won't miss a post wherever it is posted, and usually won't even notice which sub-forum a post is on; but it makes duplicates a bit irritating.

The main reason for checking which sub-forum a particular post is on is to suggest when one should be moved to the s-pedalecs forum.

There is an exception for some reason of the General Chat sub-forum (https://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/forums/general-chat.10/); posts there don't show up in 'new posts' (at least they don't for me)
Thanks, that clarifies things!

Advertisers