Oxygen S-Cross MTB

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
A few pic's please and a running review.

Always interested to hear about other bikes, especially a rear hub MTB.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick

Tugwell Gibson

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 30, 2016
London
I bought it from the uk electric bike centre in Biddenden in Kent. I wanted somewhere reasonably close.they are about 40 miles . Chap called Marcus. I rang 3 places to check prices all the same. And no one expects a new range and a big price drop. I got a tiny bit off and a little something thing thrown in.

I will do a review in a few weeks certainly. Im 50 this year with a lad that will be 10. More and more he's skateboarding and cycling and I'm just standing around getting cold. I have a bike but I'm no cyclist. In fact ive only recently in the last two years dropped nearly 4.5 stone. By watching calories and mostly weight lifting.

I would like now to do more cArdio and drop the remaining fat. I really don't need to get any bigger. So I'm hoping to gradually put in more effort and go out trail and woods biking for exercise. I've always loved mopeds and motorbikes . I even had the original Sinclair zeta. Back in the day. I've ha day eye on electric bikes for many years but the price and early technical issues. Coupled with my weight meant it wouldn't have worked. Until now hopefully.

Related Articles

Advertisers