Please Help

Prorider e tourer

Just Joined
Nov 16, 2020
I have a Pro Rider E-tourer that has suffered a lot of wear and tear. The controller isn't working and the throttle needs replacing. I have spent hours trying to find the right controller and throttle to buy but I'm totally confused. My current controller is 14a Ananda 3615dlc-10y0 which I think is unobtainable. The bike is 36v with a 250 motor. There is a 9 pin connector that goes to the motor. I'm far from an expert and desperately need help. I have throttle assist that I need to retain although the throttle needs replacing. The wiring is confusing me when I look at alternative controllers some have the 9 pin connector some don't. My display on the handle bars is on/off with 3 power levels.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Ananda controllers are OEM only. All these Chinese hub-motored ebikes work the same, so you can use most alternative controllers. All of them would require some soldering and wiring, so you need to be able to do that. There are cheap replacements and more expensive ones. The work to replace is about the same. The more expensive ones have nicer features that make your bike nicer to ride.

Reactions: Prorider e tourer

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Time to upgrade to a KT system for about £70 - £100.

Reactions: Prorider e tourer

Advertisers