Possible Facebook pedelec group.

Hooligooner

Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2008
HP13
hooligooner.blogspot.com
Anybody use Facebook?

I have noticed a lack of Pedelec fun on Facebook and wondered about starting a group. It would be a good place to share photo's, video's and maybe organise meets and events.

Would anybody be interested in this sort of thing, or is anybody strongly against the idea? I could add a link back to this website, unless that's frowned upon..?

Elmo.

Danny-K

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 25, 2008
South West
... but you could do that on here.

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
Anybody use Facebook?

I have noticed a lack of Pedelec fun on Facebook and wondered about starting a group. It would be a good place to share photo's, video's and maybe organise meets and events.

Would anybody be interested in this sort of thing, or is anybody strongly against the idea? I could add a link back to this website, unless that's frowned upon..?

Elmo.
Hi Elmo, I use Facebook so would join if you started a group. I find it a little easier to use/upload photos/videos etc.

Let me know if you do.

Regards

FrankC
Powabyke Ltd

Rad

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 16, 2008
I'd join too. There is an 'e-bikes rock' group. But it appears to be very very USA oriented. (as you may have guessed from the name) :D

Rad

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 16, 2008
Also Danny, yes we could do that here, but Facebook is so vast we may end up getting more members here by association.

Advertisers