Pro connect X24 power fault.

filsgreen

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2013
Litherland, Merseyside
Hi guys

I'm using my Xion 24 after it being sat idle for about a year to ride to work. I tried to start the bike today and the battery would not register on the handlebar display, there was a triangle with an exclamation mark in it. I've tried taking off the battery and replacing it and also taking the controller of the handle bar, to mo avail. I contacted 50 cycles technical dept. this afternoon and the chap said that somebody would ring back but no one did. Has anybody had any experience of the motor and battery not playing ball? Any information/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

Dynamic Position

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2009
Hi guys

I'm using my Xion 24 after it being sat idle for about a year to ride to work. I tried to start the bike today and the battery would not register on the handlebar display, there was a triangle with an exclamation mark in it. I've tried taking off the battery and replacing it and also taking the controller of the handle bar, to mo avail. I contacted 50 cycles technical dept. this afternoon and the chap said that somebody would ring back but no one did. Has anybody had any experience of the motor and battery not playing ball? Any information/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Phil
Try putting battery on the battery charger, switch on to wake up the battery from its hibernation mode. Battery indicator lights should light up. Providing the battery is not fully discharged it should now be usable.

Advertisers