Pulled the trigger and am very pleased

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
Hi guys. Haven’t been on for some time. Liked my wisper but it was getting long in the tooth. So st the weekend I picked up my new bike.
went for a Reise and Muller Nevo
3GT with 625 battery and the vario box. Gen4 Bosch. It flies. Soon up to 25kph and so so comfortable. It may be expensive but by golly it’s a classy piece of equipment. I’m thrilled.

Reactions: flecc

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Well you can't take your money with you so why not indulge yourself other wise someone else will indulge if you leave it to them.
How about a pic Crockers ?

Reactions: Crockers and budsy

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
Sounds great enjoy, I felt the same way financially when I bought my Specialized Comp Carbon Creo but as soon as I started riding it, Damn it's Awesome.

Reactions: Crockers

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
Well you can't take your money with you so why not indulge yourself other wise someone else will indulge if you leave it to them.
How about a pic Crockers ?
Well said u cant take money with you and so as well opening out and going for it
well said ..Also good to see pics . But hey Enjoy your bike Crockers , sure you shall.

Reactions: Crockers

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
One thing I've noticed since I've been on this forum is how many Riese amd Muller bikes end up in the classified adverts section with very little use and suffering massive depreciation. In fact I'd go as far as saying that there are more of them advertised in the classified than any other brand, which is very surprising since their cost makes them quite exclusive.

Hopefully, your one will break the trend and go against what the statistics predict. I hope it gives you the ebike smile for many miles.

BTW, it's Riese, not Reise, which means giant rather than travel.

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
One thing I've noticed since I've been on this forum is how many Riese amd Muller bikes end up in the classified adverts section with very little use and suffering massive depreciation. In fact I'd go as far as saying that there are more of them advertised in the classified than any other brand, which is very surprising since their cost makes them quite exclusive.

Hopefully, your one will break the trend and go against what the statistics predict. I hope it gives you the ebike smile for many miles.

BTW, it's Riese, not Reise, which means giant rather than travel.
Danke

Advertisers