raleigh dover

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
So for British customers, at least, our website is the best guide to what will be generally available, though we are open to special orders for models we haven't ordered up front from Derby (including any of their marvellous non-electric models).
I agree. There's sometimes a conception that through shop is best, but that certainly isn't always true as you
showed with the prompt advice on Kalkhoff frame geometry in another thread. Imagine trying to get that
information from the average local cycle shop!

There tends to be two markets anyway, a few people too nervous about buying online and at present limited to
buying other manufacturers e-bikes.

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
I agree. There's sometimes a conception that through shop is best, but that certainly isn't always true as you
showed with the prompt advice on Kalkhoff frame geometry in another thread. Imagine trying to get that
information from the average local cycle shop!

There tends to be two markets anyway, a few people too nervous about buying online and at present limited to
buying other manufacturers e-bikes.
thats why, subject to cyclelife shops knowing how to deal with them,people will be able to see the kalkhoff equivalent and know they will have local help if required.When i had a problem with the Agattu gears,the local shimano centres had never worked on one !!!
It has to be a good thing for 50c if their prices remain competative.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Great prices, even lower than the original Agattu introductory price well over two years ago!

Advertisers